Sunday, March 30, 2008

Amusing Running Article

Though most of you may think I'm nuts for running as much as I do, there are a few folks who understand my love for the sport. While I was searching for upcoming races, I came across an article that describes 10 types of 'runners.' I hate to admit it, but I've seen most of these types of runners at some point in my running career...take a look and vote for your favorite or perhaps most obnoxious runner.

1) The Frightened Dog Swatter - love the description (especially the tiny pack of Paris Hilton purse dogs)
2) The Human Cybertron
3) The Loud Runner
4) The Desalination Machine
5) The Salination Machine
6) The High Five Twister
7) The Stink Bomber
8) The NBA Pro
9) Doctor 90210 - perhaps the most amusing
10) The Gazelle and the Sloth

http://www.active.com/running/Articles/The_10_Types_of_Runners.htm

No comments: